Alex Blogs Too

MHO (My Humble Opinion) about everything.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Mutiple Language Bars in remote desktop

This bugged me for a long time..
When you log in to a server via remote destop , the taskbar is messed up with multiple language bars . And every time you log in , you get another one .

Well here is the solution from MS :

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/932039/en-us

( to those of you who transferred to that article on the MS Israel site - you need to choose your location as US at the top of the page , and then this article contains a link to the hotfix .
The Israeli version for some reason does not contain the link to the hotfix )

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

November 11, 2008 8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I regard as warm-hearted post. Specially the title attracted me to study the whole story.

January 15, 2010 7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

January 19, 2010 4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home