Alex Blogs Too

MHO (My Humble Opinion) about everything.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Service from a very HOT company

Few days ago I've called a certain company ( one of the big media/communication )
providers .

A nice service desk girl answered the call .

- Me :
Hello . I would like to hear some information about the phone line from your company.
Can you please tell me the prices ?

-She:
Well , I cannot tell you the prices , but I can write down your phone number and our representative will call you back in an hour

- Me:
Ok , my number is ... #####

- She:
Thank you sir . Now , can you tell me if you're satisfied with the service I gave you ?
- Me (wondering) :

What service !?!?!?! Writing down my number for other representative is a service ?!?!?!
I realize that in your work orders you have that line that says :
"Now darling.. ask the asshole on the phone about the quality of service he got from you"
But hey , use your brain - why the f#$& you ask me about it ? You didn't provide me a service!!

By the way , the representative never got back to me .

I had to call them again after 2 days , and after comparing the price they gave me, with other service provider , I chose the other one .

That's just a little sample . I've suffered a lot in the past from their awful service quality.
Hours of waiting on the phone until someone will pick up ...

Just thought that they got better - and yes they got better .
Now they pick up the phone quickly .

The problem is that the one who picks up can't give you the required service.

To whoever wonder what company is that , it's HOT !!!
(hmm.. that one was in the title )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home